Toronto – May 26, 2014 – UFCW Canada’s groundbreaking online education program, webCampus, is launching a new English-language course for the month of June. The free online course is being offered from June 2nd to 27th and is available to all UFCW Canada members and their families, as well as our community partners. The new course is described as follows:
Effective Meetings – English ONLY
Workers hold meetings for various reasons, and every attendee needs to be respected. Even if people disagree with one another, meetings should be conducted in a manner that ensures every person's dignity and safety are protected.
A few of the topics covered in this course include:
- Types of meetings
- Mistakes that can lead to bad meetings
- Questions you should ask at meetings
- Being confident in meetings
- Conflicts that may arise during a meeting, and how to approach them
- Representing members during meetings
Registration for the Effective Meetings course is now open. To register, visit the webCampus website today.