UFCW Canada and Local Unions will be participating in the following Pride 2014 Events
Friday, June 20, 2014, time 7:00 pm
Nathan Phillips Square
100 Queen Street West
Human Rights Conference
Mark S. Bonham Centre for Sexual Diversity Studies, University of Toronto
15 King’s College Circle, Toronto
The CLC Gathering for Labour Delegates
June 26, 2014; 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
At Labour House; 31 Wellesley Street East, Toronto, ON
An opportunity to meet, greet and network with other labour activists across the country and internationally. This evening gathering will bring together union members to build solidarity.
Hot Canadian Breakfast
Annual Trans Pride Rally and March
Friday, June 27, 2014 at 7 pm
North Stage, Intersection of Church Street and Isabella Street, Toronto
Annual Dyke March
Saturday, June 28, 2014 at 2 pm
Allan Gardens, 19 Horticultural Avenue, Toronto
***For women and trans people in our LGBTTIQQ2SA communities
Check out our UFCW Canada Streetfair Booths:
June 27, 2014 from 6 p.m. – 2 a.m.
June 28, 2014 from 12 noon – 2 a.m.
June 29, 2014 from 12 PM – 11 PM
Location: Commencement of Streetfair is off main parade route. We have secured booths at
Alexander Street (off Church Street) in the past years. Please revisit our UFCW Pride webpage often in case of any changes this year.
Special UFCW Canada event: Celebrate our UFCW Canada Pride
June 28, 2014 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sheraton Centre Hotel – Civic Ballroom and Foyer
123 Queen Street West
This event is aimed at being a central gathering place for UFCW Canada, Local Unions, members and activists taking part in any of the Pride Festivities throughout the weekend.
- UFCW Canada members, families and friends are encouraged to drop-in and celebrate Pride with other UFCW brothers and sisters, partner organizations and community.
- Music, visual arts, and cultural activities will be at the heart of the event.
- All attendees at this event will be entered in a draw for a chance to win an IPAD and/ or gift card by the end of the day.
- Union members are asked to sign up HERE to help us plan the management of refreshments and snacks.
- This is an ALL AGES and FREE event for everyone to attend, with activities planned for children and adults alike!
Annual Pride Parade
Sunday, June 29, 2014 at 1pm
Sunday, June 29, 2014 at 5 pm
Yonge-Dundas Square, 1 Dundas Street East, Toronto