The Garden Design course picks up where Gardening Foundations left off, and explores how to plan and design a garden. This course will also teach you how to plant a garden, and will show you how to put your knowledge to work at home or at your local garden centre. It may also help you advise others on how to plant their gardens. The possibilities are endless!
By the end of this course, you will:
- Understand and be able to explain the elements and principles of garden design;
- Be familiar with different types of gardens;
- Be able to explain the various aspects of garden maintenance;
- Understand the relationship between the plant hardiness zone and successful gardening;
- Know which tools are needed to plant and maintain a garden; and
- Be able to explain the concept of succession planting.
Click here to watch a preview of the course.